Cybersecurity RESPOND Services
RESPOND is the 4th function of 5 that form the Cyber Security Framework (CSF) provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Respond Function includes appropriate activities to take action regarding a detected cybersecurity incident. The Respond Function supports the ability to contain the impact of a potential cybersecurity incident.
Examples of outcome Categories within this Function include:
- Ensuring Response Planning process are executed during and after an incident
- Managing Communications during and after an event with stakeholders, law enforcement, external stakeholders as appropriate
- Analysis is conducted to ensure effective response and support recovery activities including forensic analysis, and determining the impact of incidents
- Mitigation activities are performed to prevent expansion of an event and to resolve the incident
- The organization implements Improvements by incorporating lessons learned from current and previous detection / response activities
- FREE initial consultation
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Specialist Support
- 24×7 Service Desk
- FREE Darkweb Scan Report
- Backup and Disaster Revovery
Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity is about blending function and control to ensure a layered strategy that responds to risk, cost and manageability considerations.
At Signal, we deliver a comprehensive MSSP service to SMEs business seeking elite performance, scalability and security without compromise.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Policies & Procedures
User Awareness Training
At Signal, response activities are coordinated with stakeholders, both internal and external. This ensures clients are always in the loop with any developments on the network, throughout the entire remediation process.
- Incidents are reported in accordance with established criteria
- Our engineers are fully briefed on their requirements and roles
- Information is voluntarily shared with stakeholders to ensure a broader situational awareness
Users and endpoints present a credible risk to the security of your network.
- Creation of Cyber Response Strategy
- Communication Plan
- Stakeholder Identification
- Response Strategy Training
- Workshops & Round-tables
- Incident Response Plan
- Backup, Disaster Recovery Services
- Business Continuity Planning
- Resilience and Availability
Incident Analysis & Mitigation
A comprehensive analysis is conducted both during and after an incident, to ensure fast, efficient response for subsequent events with effective mitigation strategies.
- Investigation of Alerts and Nnotifications
- Adherance to Response plans
- New vulnerabilities are proactively engaged and remediated
- Incidents are contained on discovery
- Mitigation measures implemented to minimise business impact
- Documentation of Vulnerability/Mitigation