Cybersecurity RECOVER Services
RECOVER is the 5th function of 5 that form the Cyber Security Framework (CSF) provided by the National Institute of Standards and Technology (NIST).
The Recover Function identifies appropriate activities to maintain plans for resilience and to restore any capabilities or services that were impaired due to a cybersecurity incident. The Recover Function supports timely recovery to normal operations to reduce the impact from a cybersecurity incident.
Examples of outcome Categories within this Function include:
- Ensuring the organization implements Recovery Planning processes and procedures to restore systems and/or assets affected by cybersecurity incidents
- Implementing Improvements based on lessons learned and reviews of existing strategies
- Internal and external Communications are coordinated during and following the recovery from a cybersecurity incident
- FREE initial consultation
- Cybersecurity Risk Assessment
- Specialist Support
- 24×7 Service Desk
- FREE Darkweb Scan Report
- Backup and Disaster Revovery
Managed Security Services
Cybersecurity is about blending function and control to ensure a layered strategy that responds to risk, cost and manageability considerations.
At Signal, we deliver a comprehensive MSSP service to SMEs business seeking elite performance, scalability and security without compromise.
Backup & Disaster Recovery
Policies & Procedures
User Awareness Training
We offer a complete recovery planning solution to ensure your business is in a position to fully recover from an incident.
- Recovery plans are agreed with stakeholders
- Rapid execution of DR solutions
- Strategies are regularly tested and updated for efficiency and effectiveness
- Communications plans are followed
Our recovery planning includes constant improvements to ensure that when recovery is needed, it’s completed both fully and quickly.
- Recovery plans incorporate lessons learnt from previous events
- Strategies are revised regularly
- Communication with stakeholders occurs to discuss changes
Restoration activities involve both internal and external parties where applicable, to ensure swift response times and full transparency with clients during the recovery process.
- Recovery activities are communicated
- Public relations are handled effectively
- Both internal and external stakeholders are updated regularly